[fwgold-users] Re: Problem with the creation of a new rrd

  • From: "Adrien Vdw" <titzourite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fwgold-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:06:43 +0000

First thanks for your quick answer.

The output of init shows that all my databases are safe and I think they are
safe. But the graphics don't draw old measures.

Skipped existing database /opt/fwgold/db/Paquets-drop.rrd, specify
--overwrite to overwrite.
Skipped existing database /opt/fwgold/db/Paquets-reject.rrd, specify
--overwrite to overwrite.
Skipped existing database /opt/fwgold/db/fw-connections.rrd, specify
--overwrite to overwrite.

There is an another thing I've remarked: all measures after the "init"
command are very high. For instance, I've got 2G in the current field
instead of 1,5M.

To try to resolve my problem, I've deleted all rrd and I've done the init
again. It works but it's not really resolve my problem...

Have u got some ideas?

Cheers,

Adi.