[fwgold-users] Re: Problem with the creation of a new rrd

  • From: "Gianluca Rotoni" <gianluca@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fwgold-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:46:09 +0000

Hi,

When you create new databases, FwGold informs you that old
databases have been found but not overwritten, this is the default
behavior so that your old data is not lost.
In order to overwrite an existing database you explicitly have
to type --overwrite.

What output did you get from the "fwgold --init" command?

Regards,
Gianluca

> Hi,
>
> I've got a small problem with the addition of a new database. My procedure:
>
> -> Creation of a new entry in the
> userdb.conf---------------------------------------------------------------------------OK
> -> Compilation of databases with the command: fwgold --config
> /etc/fwgold.conf --init --mode client-OK
> -> Copy of the new userdb.conf on the server
> -> Restarting of the
>
> As a result, my graphics are lost as if I've cleared all my databases.
>
> Can u help me? How can I find my old graphics again?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Adi.

   To administer your account visit the site :
   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi