[fwgold-users] Nokia IP330 setup

  • From: "Chuck Adkins" <Chuck.Adkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fwgold-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:14:05 -0400

I have the client side of Fwgold setup and working fine.  However --
when trying to run the server side, I am running into some problems.  I
am running IPSO 3.5 on a Nokia IP330.  I have installed the
"unsupported" Perl from Nokia's website - and that appears to work fine.
I was under the impression that the RRDs.pm was not needed for the
server side - but when I try to start the server piece - it complains
about the RRDtool perl mods being missing.

Regards,
=20
Chuck
   To administer your account visit the site :
   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi