[fwgold-users] [ANNOUNCE] FwGold 2.0.12_beta released

  • From: "Gianluca Rotoni" <gianluca@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fwgold-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:16:58 +0200

Hi,

This mail is to notify you that I've released FwGold version 2.0.12_beta,
you find it as usual under http://www.rotoni.com/FwGold

As you might have noticed, version 2.0.11beta has been skipped, this has
to do with an attempt to commit an ebuild to Gentoo which hadn't yet been
accepted by the time when I had to apply some changes to the code.

The new release contains a couple of bug fixes (especially for iptables)
and the committed ebuild in case you run Gentoo.

Regards,
Gianluca

   To administer your account visit the site :
   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi