<FWG> [Shadowdancer] Play Hero

  • From: Jet <offerings_burnt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Freedom Writers <fwgalaxy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:10:54 -0800 (PST)

Play Hero
  by Nate and Dan

  "Why do you have to do it?"

  "I already told you."

  "Its not as if someone else can't do this."

  "I don't hear yourself volunteering."

  "I did!  You rejected the idea!"

  "Oh, it's coming back to me now, all the better that I go then..."

  "That doesn't make sense!"

  "Sure it does."

  "Oh, so now you're gonna do what?  Play the hero..."

  "Hit-man."

  "Whatever, just to protect me from it."

  "Oh . . . sorry, I didn't mean to laugh.  This isn't about you."

  "Than why can't I go?"

  "Why do you have to go?"

  "Not an answer."

  "I seem to remember me giving orders earlier.  Just follow it."

  "Wasn't someone else suppose to take this job while the rest of us keep busy?"

  "Do you see that happening?"

  "Fine, get yourself killed."

  "Not exactly good luck . . . "

  "It wasn't."

  "Well then, just hope I don't get killed.  Look at it this way, you'll be
bumped up the paycheck, eh?"

  "Whatever.  Transporter's ready."

  "Yeah, ok, later."