<FWG> <Patronus> It is finished!

  • From: Jason Ziredac <ziredac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fwgalaxy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 02:10:40 -0800 (PST)

Hey, fellow FWG'ers. It took me a year to get the hell around to it, but I've
finally finished Issue 1 of the ship Patronus, the accounts that follow a
rebellion against Starfleet law. It will be sent out on the first of the year,
broken up into logs that will, I admit, probably be too long to keep your
immediate attention.

Following the mailstring release, it's ideal that the logs themselves will
thereafter be posted on the website, after everything is in place, and the only
mailstring messages from <Patronus> will be out-of-character correspondence and
announcements of when the next issue will be posted.

Ideally, I'll have an issue each month.

Ideally.

I get caught up in other things. I am, after all, involved in Section 31 and
Meridian, potentially other ships. So the monthly issues might probably surface
more sparsely.

Yes, this entire sim is a solo effort for your entertainment, but you guys are
wholeheartedly welcome to write with me as potential antagonists or assisting
characters to the Patronus crew. So let me know if you're interested. I know so
far that Brad and Ly are, so that leaves YOU Jet! If you ever want to, drop a
line and we'll do this thang.

Okay, so 1.1.07, you'll have the whopping 62 page first issue of Patronus,
broken up of course. The longest log is only in the teens, as far as page
numbers go. Please, if you're able, take the time to read it. I know I go into
painfully harrowing detail and go on for pages and pages...but you might find
something you like. =)

Hope all yer holidays were fantastic, and may the coming year be a good'un.

Late.
Dave: Mosaic, Shawna, Zach, Jack, and now Hayes McQuarrie et al.

Patronus teaser:
http://patronus.celestialprime.net/
http://mail.yahoo.com