[fswproject] Re: Summary of Tentative Meeting Topics

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 22:41:33 -0800

Susan,

I'm very glad to see that you're on-board with it! We'll be hard at work with getting the new website up and running.

Talk to you on Saturday, I hope you have a great week!

Regards,
Nate

On 2/23/2014 8:52 PM, Susan Sober wrote:
Hi Nathan

I agree that a new website would be better to work on rather then trying to
make comparisons with the old website.  It would most likely create more
problems then is really necessary. S0….. having said all that I am excited to
see your masterpiece and lets start to rock and roll

Thanks Susan
On Feb 23, 2014, at 1:40 AM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Susan,

As I said I was going to do earlier, I'm going to sum up the topics that I
wanted to discuss in the meeting that was supposed to be held today.

First off, I wanted to let you know what we've accomplished in the past few
weeks since we met. Basically, we've almost finished up the backend for the
website (what stores the patient data, which is mockup data that we generated
at the moment). In our last meeting we came up with a layout for the website
that we think will work best with the features and ideas that we have in mind
for the website, which are heavily influenced by the feedback that you've given
us.

Secondly, I wanted to let you know that we've decided to stop the development
of the old website and won't be pushing a working copy to you guys for
testing/feedback. As a team, we decided that it'd be in your best interest, as
well as ours, to move forward with the new website instead of getting the old
website working alongside the new website. The reason for this is that the only
purpose of getting the older website up and running was to get feedback from
you, feedback that we've pretty much already gotten from a previous meeting.
Our time would most likely be better spent on getting the new website up and
running, since it's going to be a lot different from the older website in the
first place, and we can get it sent to you quicker if we focus only on the new
one. We'll probably also be coming up with a mockup design that you can look at
(something that doesn't work, but gives you a good idea of how the website will
look with the new version of the website.

Having said that, the team is very optimistic that we'll get this website up
and running in a state where you can test it by April. Of course, we'll be
letting you know of our progress along the way, but that's just to give you an
idea of what we expect to be able to do for you.

As always, if you have any questions at all, just let me know and I'll be more
than happy to answer them for you. Thank you so much for your patience and help!

Regards,
Nate
Respectfully,

Susan P. Sober