[fswproject] Re: Rescheduling Today's Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 16:50:03 -0800

Susan,

After checking my email and seeing that you said you were home, I hopped on Skype with Mikhail and we couldn't get a hold of you on your cell, or while you were on Skype.

I'm not sure if you were having trouble with Skype or if it was something else, but I think it'll be best to reschedule the meeting for next week.

As I said in my previous email, I'll go ahead and send a follow-up email in a bit with a brief summary of what I wanted to cover during the meeting.

I apologize for all the rescheduling, we'll get it right next week!

Regards,
Nate

On 02/22/2014 03:52 PM, Nathan Cobb wrote:
Hello everyone,

Given that the meeting time didn't quite work out for everyone, in addition to few people actually being able to be online at the rescheduled time, I think it'd be best if we reschedule the meeting for next week on Saturday at the same time (please let me know if this time doesn't work for you, I'll be happy to try to find a time that works for everyone), 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST).

I'll go ahead and send a brief follow-up email in a bit with what I was intending to discuss during today's meeting. Additionally I apologize if anyone was inconvenienced by the schedule conflicts today!

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nate