[fswproject] Rescheduling Today's Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 15:52:25 -0800

Hello everyone,

Given that the meeting time didn't quite work out for everyone, in addition to
few people actually being able to be online at the rescheduled time, I think
it'd be best if we reschedule the meeting for next week on Saturday at the same
time (please let me know if this time doesn't work for you, I'll be happy to
try to find a time that works for everyone), 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST).

I'll go ahead and send a brief follow-up email in a bit with what I was
intending to discuss during today's meeting. Additionally I apologize if anyone
was inconvenienced by the schedule conflicts today!

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nate