[fswproject] Re: Quick Question

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 12:39:36 -0800

Susan,

Thank you for the quick response! This message is being forwarded to the team so they know what information to include. If the policy provider is listed as "Other", would you like to be able to specify the provider's name, or would listing it as "Other" be enough?

Regards,
Nate

On 3/5/2014 6:29 AM, spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi I think the police number and or insurance number is the same.  MYbe putting
a check of for
Medicare
Medicate
Other
And space to place the corresponding policy number would work

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 5, 2014, at 1:54 AM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Susan,

I have a quick question about the insurance information that you wanted us to
include in the website. Exactly what information did you want to include in the
website? We figured that you'll probably want to include a policy number and
probably the provider as well, but we'd rather be 100% sure and check with you.

If you could reply with a list of what you want us to include, we'd really
appreciate it!

Regards,
Nate