[fswproject] Meeting on Saturday 02/01/14

  • From: "Nathan Cobb" <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Susan Sober" <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:07:09 -0800

Hello Susan,

This is just a reminder email about our meeting this Saturday via Skype. We
didn't previously setup a time for the meeting, but I propose we hold the
meeting at 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST). Would that be okay?

Depending on whether or not they'd like to attend, I'm also extending this
invitation to the other members of the team, I just thought I'd let you
know.

If that time doesn't work for you, or you'd like to change the time, please
let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks,

Nate