[fswproject] Re: Meeting on Saturday

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>, Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:54:24 -0800

Susan,

That works for me, see you at 6:00 PM EST (3:00 PM PST).

FSW Project members, please make note of the time change if you planned on attending.

Regards,
Nathan

On 02/22/2014 10:24 AM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Works me.

On Saturday, February 22, 2014, Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    HI
    sorry to let you know this late in the day but I will not be home
    at 3pm EST. Today.  I will be home   6pm or later  if this works
    for you great if not need to reschedule.

    Susan

    On Feb 20, 2014, at 2:16 AM, Nathan Cobb
    <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>> wrote:

    > Susan,
    >
    > I just wanted to double check to make sure that the time and day
    that I asked to schedule the meeting for works with your schedule.
    The meeting time I mentioned last Saturday was for this Saturday
    at 3:00 PM EST (that's 12:00 PM PST), the same time as the
    previous meeting.

    > Let me know as soon as you can if that day and time works for
    you. If it doesn't, we can work out another time that works for you.

    > Thanks in advance, talk to you soon!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Nate

    Respectfully,