[fswproject] Meeting Today

  • From: "Nathan Cobb" <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 13:44:00 -0800

Hello everyone,

Let me start off by once again saying good job. I think Susan's impression
of the website was very positive, and seeing as the website is in a very
much unfinished state I think that's saying a lot about the work that you
all put into it. I really appreciate the quick turnaround of the development
in the past week; I think that goes for Susan and Mikhail as well.

I've taken notes on the meeting, and as always they can be found in my
folder in Dropbox. The notes include all, if not then mostly all of the
changes and other things we discussed during the meeting. If anyone has
anything to add to it, please feel free but please make note of what you add
so that I know.

Just to reiterate what we decided on today, there will be no meeting
tonight, and regular meetings will be held on (keep in mind that these are
just the maximum time frames that are available for the meetings, meetings
will most likely be shorter):

1)      Tuesday - 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

2)      Thursday - 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

3)      Saturday - 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM

There are no official assignments that need to be done until Tuesday, which
will be dedicated to setting up a development schedule and the format that
we'll be using as we move forward making progress. There are some unofficial
exceptions to that (Jeremy brushing up on Django, Robert will be doing a
little work on the current version of the new website, and I'll be finishing
up the assignments for Susan), but everyone take a breather and relax in the
meantime knowing that you've done great work so far!

I'll see you all on Tuesday, if we're not in the conference room we'll be in
Mikhail's office. If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Nate