[FSW Project] Re: Meeting Scheduling

  • From: Kathy S <ksaad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:45:40 -0700

Hi there,

Would we be meeting at school? If so, what room?

Kind regards,

Kathy

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Based on the updated spreadsheet, it looks like the best day/time to meet
would be Wednesdays from 7:00 to 9:00. I doubt we could organize for
tomorrow, and I have an assignment due on Thursday that I need to work on
anyhow. So let's plan to meet next week on Wednesday, where we can meet
each other and start talking about our plans for the semester.