[FSW Project] Meeting Scheduling

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:20:17 -0700

Hello everyone,

Please visit this link <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al3bnHWVmVxSdDJoZHh3WUhXbzRtTlFGVkdsdjZwalE&usp=sharing> and add your availability to the spreadsheet. Please place your assigned character, in uppercase, (found in the legend) in the cells corresponding to the times that you'll be available. (Note: There is no need to do any formatting, only place your initial, conditional formatting will take care of the formatting for you). Just go ahead and provide your general availability (you may join the meeting via Skype if a member is kind enough to accommodate us for a Skype call.

Google conditional formatting for spreadsheets is limited, so I had to leave myself out so as to include everyone. Once we get everyone's availability on the spreadsheet I'll go ahead and schedule the meeting accordingly. Hopefully we can figure out a day and time that works for everyone!

Thank you all in advance, I look forward to meeting you!

Regards,
Nate