[FSW Project] Re: Link

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>, Ashwin Shetty <ashwinshetty212@xxxxxxxxx>, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:06:19 -0700

Hello,

Welcome to the team, Ashwin! Unfortunately our team's developers have been seemingly busy over the last week or so, but this message has been forwarded to the mailing list which I will be adding you to and I'm sure they'll be getting to helping you settle in when they have time.

Would you prefer me to add this email address or another one of your choosing?

Thanks,
Nate

On 8/21/2014 10:46 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Dear Nate,

Hope all is well. We are still waiting to hear from other members, I guess.

In the meantime, I would like to introduce you to Ashwin, who one of the people who will be one of the future members of the team.

Could you please help him integrate with the team?
He is not familiar with Django, but wants to learn. Could team members help him by giving him resources and later guidance about the inner-workings of the system? Thank you so much!

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM, Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Dear Ashwin,

    Sounds great!  I will introduce you to the rest of the ex-team!

    Hope this helps, and good luck!

    Thanks,
    -Mikhail

    On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Ashwin Shetty
    <ashwinshetty212@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ashwinshetty212@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Dear Dr.Mikhail ,

        It was pleasure meeting you .

        I request you to provide 2 weeks to be ready with my personal
        computer.

        It would be great working with you and explore more on
        security topics.

        Sincerely,
        Ashwin Shetty
        +1 714 213 3917 <tel:%2B1%20714%20213%203917>

        On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 8:18 PM, Mikhail Gofman
        <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            http://emerald1.ecs.fullerton.edu/selector/