[FSW Project] Joining the FSW Project Team

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ksaad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:57:33 -0700

Hello Kathy,

My name is Nathan (or Nate), the leader of the FSW Project under the guidance of Mikhail Gofman. Robert has told me that you're interested in joining the team for the Fall 2014 semester, and we're thrilled to hear that!

We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you to formally welcome you to the team!

Regards,
Nate