[FSW Project] Re: Info for MIKHAIL GOFMAN

  • From: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 22:52:23 -0700

Dear Boris,

Hope this email finds you well.

This is Mikhail Gofman (remember me? It has been a while...). I am
Assistant Professor of Computer Science at California State University of
Fullerton in charge of the team of hardworking, talented, and committed
students working on the medication program.

I would like to introduce you to the team members:

Team Coordinator: Nathan (Nate) Cobb

Developers:
Jeremy Chavez
Robert Cabral
Andrew Hoang
Jaime Cabrera

The program is nearing its completion and we are almost ready to deploy the
system in order to see how it performs in practice.

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

To my team:

Boris is an IT expert at FSW. He needs to know the hardware requirements
and other technical details necessary for deploying our system.  I think it
would be a good idea for us to meet with Boris in order to discuss these
things.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail