[FSW Project] Re: Fwd: Remote Access Credentials for Medications Program

  • From: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 02:55:30 -0700

Thanks, Nate!

I did not hear from them either :-(

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 2:15 AM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Mikhail,

Still waiting on a response from them, I'll ping them again right now.

-Nate

On 4/21/2015 3:27 PM, Nathan Cobb wrote:

Mikhail,

I've contacted them regarding the deployment and will let you know when I
get a response back from each of them. Looks like you were able to get
ahold of Boris, thank you so much for doing that!

Regards,
Nate

On 4/21/2015 10:08 AM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:

Nate, could you please send this info to Rob and Jeremy, so they can
proceed with deployment?

Thanks,
-Mikhail