[FSW Project] Fwd: Re: Re: Computer

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 22:37:47 -0800

Hello everyone,

Please let me know if the time slot indicated by Yuri (10:00 AM - 01:00 PM PST) will work for you. I'd like to accommodate as many of you as possible, but given the difficulty we've experienced setting up a meeting with them in the past, I think we're just going to have to take what we can get.

Regards,
Nate