[FSW Project] Re: Fwd: Re: FSW Project Update

  • From: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:37:31 -0800

Dear Nate,

Your plan sounds good. Did Jeremy give us the password for the VM?  Or
should we simply break into it?

Also, I am trying to get Harry Mora, a person familiar with Django, to get
involved into the project. I told him that we need everything deployed
within a month and he seemed excited.  I am ccing this message to Harry.

Thanks,
-Mikhail