[FSW Project] Re: Fwd: Re: FSW Project Update

  • From: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 04:45:05 -0800

Dear Nate,

I believe that we can deploy the VM we have now. From what I understand,
the system was basically working. All we need to do is to transfer it to
the FSW IT (if Boris and Yuri would cooperate). Is my understanding
correct?

We this said, couldn't Rob or Jeremy give us like an hour of their time to
tell us any details about the VM? Are these details already on github? If
they are on github, then why not, after the finals week, have the current
team follow these and deploy the VM?

Thanks,
-Mikhail