[FSW Project] Fwd: Re: FSW Project Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 02:42:21 -0700

Forgot to CC the group

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: FSW Project Meeting
Date:   Sun, 30 Mar 2014 02:37:48 -0700
From:   Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Susan,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, things have been a bit shaky with
the recent earthquakes (no pun intended. I sent a message to my other
team member who was going to be meeting with you and I to discuss out
progress so far. Unfortunately I still haven't received a message back
from him, so I don't think the meeting will be able to happen this
weekend, and next weekend won't work as well since we're on Spring break
and most of the team will not be available, so we'll have to meet the
weekend of 4/12, most likely 4/13 since we plan to meet up to get a lot
of work done on 4/12. Would that work for you?

Regards,
Nate

On 3/28/2014 6:38 AM, spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I will be traveling to Vt on Sunday will be there for the week Sunday is iffy
any other day is ok

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2014, at 2:00 AM Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Susan,

The majority of the team would not be able to meet at a later time on Saturday,
so would it be possible to meet on Sunday at 3:00 PM EDT (12:00 PM PDT)?

Regards,
Nate