[FSW Project] Re: Fwd: FSW Project Update

  • From: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 23:44:53 -0700

Thank you all for your hard work! I think, overall, you did an amazing job!

I am not sure how minor the flu shot issue is, as it is seems to be
affecting every patient from the time of creation.
Is the the system basically telling the creator that the patient does not
have a flu shot date registered, and hence the patient is due for one?
If the issue can be fixed before deployment, it would be awesome, as I
think the users may find it a bit blatant (remember, they are users; they
only judge by what they see and have no appreciation for our hard work).

As Nate said, I think it would be a good idea to start training a new
generation of students.
Of'course, if any of you would like to continue, you are more than welcome
to do so.

Do any of you know of good, dedicated students who know Django?  It would
be great if you could do a codewalk with them.

Thank you for all the hard work. I think we have come far!

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail