[FSW Project] Re: Fwd: FSW Project Update

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 19:58:51 -0700

Mikhail,

I'll inquire about their availability and we can work around their schedule.

Thanks,
Nate

On 8/8/2014 1:29 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Dear All,

I think we should schedule a meeting about this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail

    *From:* Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
    *Date:* July 28, 2014 at 8:08:53 PM EDT
    *To:* Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>, Boris <bboris@xxxxxxx
    <mailto:bboris@xxxxxxx>>
    *Cc:* fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Subject:* *FSW Project Update*

    Hello,

    Since our last update we've encountered what should be the last
    handful of problems with the system before we're able to make it
    available for you to download. You may have noticed that I said
    /system/ rather than /systems/, which is because in our last
    meeting we decided to merge the systems into one for simplicity
    and convenience. After diving into merging the two systems, we
    realized that there were problems that we did not foresee
    previously, but I'll spare you the description of those problems
    and instead let you know that we're working hard to correct them
    as soon as possible.

    I'll keep you updated on our progress with that throughout the
    week, as things change. I apologize for all of these minor
    problems that have been delaying our delivery, but you can be
    sure that we'll be delivering the system to you in a state which
    we think you'll be satisfied with and you'll find to be worth the
    wait!

    On a side note, could you have Boris get back to us on those
    questions that I sent out in my last email? We'd really
    appreciate if we could get those answered as soon as possible so
    that we can avoid any further delays on top of the minor problems
    we're encountering with the merge.

    Until next time, take care!

    Thanks,
    Nate