[FSW Project] Re: FSW Team Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 14:57:30 -0700

Jeremy,

Ah okay, hopefully we can finish that up by Sunday then. Will you be available the following weekend for a meeting with Susan?

-Nate

On 6/5/2014 12:18 AM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Thanks, Jeremy!

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:55 PM, Jeremy Chavez <xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:xfives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I'm OK with a 2pm meeting. I'll be pushing an update in about
    30min that adds subscription functionality and then there are some
    minor changes left to be made before we can pack up the VM's (in
    regards to the FSW project).

    Thanks,
    Jeremy

    On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:50 PM, Nathan Cobb
    <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Hello everyone,

        I was talking to Rob about possibly scheduling a Skype meeting
        among the group members to talk about configuring the VMs for
        transferring them to FSW. Please let me know if Sunday works
        for you, let's say 2:00 PM (flexible).

        Thanks,
        Nate