[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Team Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 23:22:23 -0700

Let's say 9:00 PM tomorrow then. See you all then!

-Nate

On 7/1/2014 9:42 PM, Jeremy Chavez wrote:
Wed. works for me.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Robert Cabral <rcabral90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rcabral90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I can meet either Tonight or Wednesday of this week, I will be out
    of town Thursday-Sunday of this week.
    Let me know what works out best for you guys.

    Thanks,
    Robert Cabral

    On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Works for me.

        Hope this helps.

        Thanks,
        -Mikhaill

        On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Nathan Cobb
        <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            I'm thinking sometime between 9-11 on a weekday this week.
            I'm available for a meeting any day during that time
            frame, even tonight but I doubt we can come to a consensus
            with such little notice.

            -Nate

            On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Mikhail Gofman
            <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                I am flexible this week.

                Hope this helps.

                Thanks,
                -Mikhail

                On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Nathan Cobb
                <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                    Hello everyone,

                    We need to schedule a meeting, as I mentioned last
                    Friday, to discuss the project delivery and
                    configuration of the VMs. This shouldn't be a long
                    meeting, but please update me with your
                    availability as soon as possible.

                    Thanks,
                    Nate