[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Team Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:51:41 -0700

No worries, it's worth the extra wait to have you there in person. Thanks for letting me know!

-Nate

On September 24, 2014 7:41:27 AM Scott Stetzko <scott.stetzko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just found out that my wife will be home before 6:30. This should allow enough time to make the meeting. I might be a few minutes late given that I'm coming from south Orange County and I might encounter rush hour traffic.

Scott Stetzko