[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Team Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 00:29:00 -0700

Hello everyone,

Indeed, we can meet in the project room on the 4th floor at 7:00 PM tomorrow. Hope to see most of you there! We'll be setting up a Skype meeting (Mikhail, I believe you volunteered to donate your laptop with 32GB of RAM to use exclusively for this for the rest of the semester) for those who need accommodation. If you'll be joining us via Skype, please give me your Skype username so that we can get you in on the call.

I'm doing just fine, I just couldn't make it to class today, sorry I didn't email you in advance!

Thanks,
Nate

On 9/23/2014 9:47 PM, Robert Cabral wrote:
We can meet up in the project lab.

Sent from my LG Smart Showerhead

On Sep 23, 2014, at 9:41 PM, Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

BTW, did we decide on a place? Do we want to do it in my office?

Thanks,
-Mikhail

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Kathy S <ksaad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ksaad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I remembered. It's been in my planner.

    On Tuesday, September 23, 2014, Vihang Mirkhelkar
    <vihang10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vihang10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
    wrote:
    > Hey Nate,
    > Yes I do remember and I am eagerly waiting for the project to
    get started. I did ask Professor Gofman about tomorrows meeting
    as I did not see you in the class.