[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Team Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 13:59:39 -0700

Hello everyone,

What days/times are you available this week, so we can schedule a brief meeting to get on the same page? The meeting shouldn't run longer than 30 minutes to an hour.

Regards,
-Nate

On 7/8/2014 1:00 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Dear All,

Just wondering if there are any updates.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    We need to schedule a meeting, as I mentioned last Friday, to
    discuss the project delivery and configuration of the VMs. This
    shouldn't be a long meeting, but please update me with your
    availability as soon as possible.

    Thanks,
    Nate