[FSW Project] FSW Project: New Member

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oseas Moran <oseasmoran73@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 01:56:09 -0800

Hello everyone,

After spending a bit of time over the break brushing up on his skills, we have another new member! Please welcome Oseas Moran to the group.

Oseas, please head over to the mailing list ( //www.freelists.org/list/fswproject) and subscribe using the email address of your choice. Please keep in mind that emails sent via the mailing list can be seen by the public, so sensitive information should be sent to all members individually (I can do this for you, just send me the email and let me know).

I'll have our GitHub admin add you to the repo as well, just give me the username and email address associated with your GitHub account.

Thank you all for your time, and welcome to the team once again, Oseas!

Regards,
Nate

On January 18, 2015 3:44:33 PM Oseas Moran <oseasmoran73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Nathan,

My name is Oseas and I am one of Dr.Gofman's students. I spoke with him
before the semester ended about becoming a member of the team for this
project with the maintenance and debugging needed. I currently have been
reviewing Django during the break and am ready to contribute to the team.
Please let me know if anything is needed on my behalf.

Best regards,
Oseas Moran