[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project: Last Meeting and Moving Forward

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:19:40 -0700

Mikhail,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'll check with Rob and Jeremy about their availability and willingness to help us through this last push.

I don't have the greatest track record for getting ahold of Boris, so do you think you could try reaching out? I don't believe I've ever received a response from him thus far, so maybe you'll have better luck with it. The email address I have for him is bboris@xxxxxxx, for reference.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Nate

On April 20, 2015 3:46:03 PM Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Nate,

Basically, Rob and Jeremy fixed the problems.

We also moved the repository to the emerald server (I sent an email
regarding that).

Also, more exciting news: FSW have set up team viewer on a machine in their
office which we can use to access the system remotely in order to deploy!

Perhaps Rob and Jeremy can help?

Could you please contact Boris for credentials?

Thanks,
-Mikhail