[FSW Project] FSW Project Coding Meeting

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:31:12 -0700

Mikhail,

The team has agreed to meet up today from 5:30 PM ending sometime around
8:30 PM or so, and I realized that we don't have a place to meet that will
be available for us to code. I know that you're probably quite busy
already, but if you have any idea of a place that we can meet up during
that time we'd all really appreciate anything you have in mind. Like I said
I know you're probably very busy, so feel free to ignore this message for
the time being.

I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out if nothing else pans out.
Thank you for your time!

Regards,
Nate