[fswproject] FSW Project: 02/06/14 Meeting Summary

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:47:58 -0800

Hello everyone,

Just so everyone is up to speed, I wanted to send out an email summing up
what we briefly went over during the meeting we had yesterday.

Robert finished his get endpoints and was able to create a simple web
interface to show the team that the JSON objects are being created as
intended (although the data needs to be verified). We also agreed that the
next step moving forward is to design the user interface, so we'll be doing
that next week using the whiteboard in Mikhail's office (if that's okay).
Until then, just keep working on what you were assigned, and if you finish
give yourself a pat on the back and relax until Tuesday.

We also discussed the possibility of moving Thursday meetings to Saturday.
There's simply not a reasonable amount of time between meetings if we hold
them on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I think Thursdays will be better used as
a time to hold brief meetings (for demos and such). Depending on the
workload, of course, we could even move to holding 1 meeting a week
(Tuesday). One idea is to hold a 1-2 hour meeting on Tuesdays and use
Thursday and Saturday for reporting on status, but we'll discuss this next
week and make a decision as a group.

See you all next week, have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nathan