[fsugpu] Re: Today's meeting

  • From: Prasanna Venkadesh <prasmailme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsugpu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:54:30 +0530

I was unable to attend the meetup today. Sorry folks.

Thanks for writing up this mail & for the file Shaswata. I will read
through the file and get back on it.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 8:31 PM, Shaswata Dutta <dutta.shaswata@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello everyone,

Today we met near the Admin Block and drafted a policy framework
for the operation of the FSUGPU which will be presented to the
administration
so that the due process could be followed for the official recognition of
the group/club.

I am attaching the draft policy here for feedback, suggestions,
corrections and modifications from everyone.

@sooraj : I see that loomio has a pricing policy along with a GIFT policy
for which I couldn't understand the criteria! I suggest you to create the
group in the site for FSUGPU.

On 16 November 2015 at 11:46, sooraj kenoth <soorajkenoth@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Friends,

I missed to follow up.

I hope everyone got informed that we have our meeting today. After 5
at ADMN-Block.

--
Regards
Sooraj Kenoth