[fsug-thrissur] Time to wake up FSUG Thrissur

  • From: "Jeffrey Antony" <jeffreyantony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-thrissur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 15:00:28 +0530

Hi

On oct 17 & 18 freedom walk will be at thrissur. It is best time to
wake up fsug thrissur.
As shyam k said fsug thrissur can be reactivated.

I am new to the FOSS world.I dont have much friends in this field.But
it would like to join these activities. So please let me know if there
are any meetings. If any help is needed you may contact me at
0487-2330186

I am staying almost near to Pramode sir's house.So if any meeting ,I
would like to join and also to help.
And i would like to say that to fast up these activities.Because I am
going to have my university exams at end of this month.

From
Jeffrey antony

I am currently doing final year B-Tech in electronics engineering