[fsug-thrissur] Free Webhosting for Free Software Users groups

  • From: Anivar Aravind <anivar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-thrissur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:15:35 +0530

 Swatantra Network < http://www.swatantranet.com /> is offering  its Free Web
hosting Service specially for User Groups in India and worldwide.

Simce we have a domain name & not hosted anywhere, can we use this feature?
The Deatils of the facilities offered are available here

http://www.swatantranet.com/hosting_plans.html

submit your application  mentioning the following information clearly.

1. User Group Name
2. Contact person/admin name
3. Snail mail Address
4. contact email address

And most important your domain name: ( This should be TLD or ccTLD )
- ::  swatantranet [at] gmail dot com :: -

~ Regards
Anivar Aravind
--
"GNU is the system, and Linux is the  kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org