[fsug-calicut] Re: www.symonds.net/~dileep/howtos.htm

  • From: baiju m <malayalamlinux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dileep posted send the following mail to my personal mailbox.
Forwarding this for a discussion.

Should we use 'Calicut' itself. And what about his other
suggestion.

Now in this mailing list very few members are joined (about 20).
Ajith can you provide me details about other members.

Recently when I met Rajeesh, he mentioned about a program
which going to conduct at City. Anyone can provide details about
it.

I know that in some institution like St,Joseph College Devagiri.
SN College Calicut. Civil Station etc. we installed LT severs.
Can anyone provide me more details about these programs. Then I
can put these deatils on our website.

Regards,
Baiju M

--- MDK <dileep@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Sorry for a late reply, I have done it.
>
> It is OK.  Thanks. BTW how many members are now in
> FSUG-Kozhikode.
> (Calicut sounds BAD, leagaly also there is no place like that
> in Kerala).
>
> Try extending the GNU propagation to Northern Kerala also. I
> will also help
> you (remote help) in this regard. Pls let me know how can I
> help you.
>
> Regards
> --
> MDK || dileep@xxxxxxxxxxx || www.symonds.net/~dileep/ || GPG:
> 1024D/5DFD2B0D
> Key fingerprint = B1D5 0170 07E6 76EC 54AD  C748 9316 70C8
> 5DFD 2B0D
> Public Key available at http://belgium.keyserver.net

==P=o=w=e=r==o=f==t=h=e==G=N=U==h=t=t=p:=/=/=w=w=w=.=g=n=u=.=o=r=g=/==

http://autos.yahoo.com
FSUG-Calicut Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut