[fsug-calicut] Re: test usplash

  • From: "stranger in black....." <gnuise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Suhail T <suhailcmr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 01:12:39 +0530

The installation can be easily done using startupmanager ( u have to install
it via *sudo apt-get install startupmanager */synaptic)

but we have to add *vga=791 *at the end of *kernel *lines in the *
/boot/grub/menu.lst* manually.......

thanks 4 all ur kind support, That was my last work in introducing
ĴÚßÚŃŤÚ.........(made for ordinary people/newbie.........)

Junise Safvan
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.gnuise.co.cc
www.fsugcalicut.org