[fsug-calicut] Re: school wiki: a suggestion to make it more free/open

  • From: shiras onyx <shirasahamed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 00:09:16 +0530

Jamshid

That is good step .... If we can promote the OSM on schools, we will get a
credibility in the IT@School.

regards

--
Shiras Ahamed.P

Director
Onyx Software & Web Solutions Pvt Ltd
TBI, NIT Campus, Calicut
Mob: +91 9447927282
Email: shiras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.onyxsoftwares.com

Registered Office:

3rd Floor,Aysha Commercial Complex,
Calicut Road, Perinthalmanna - 679322
Malappuram Dt, Kerala State
Ph: +91 4933 324427
Email: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Business Associates:

MUSCAT: Rima Infotech:P.B.No.758
P.C.114, Mutrah, Muscat
Sultanate of Oman

United Kingdom: Maa Designs Ltd: 13 Bramshill Close, Chigwell, Essex IG7 4BU