[fsug-calicut] Re: root memory is zero!!!!!!!!!

  • From: sooraj kenoth <soorajkenoth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bobinson <bobinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:40:13 +0530

at last the problem solved. but i dont know exactly how. i'll describe what
happened.

i'd a lot of live cds with me(ubuntu, xubuntu, slax, puppy, damsmall and
mepis)

i tried all cds one by one.
when i booted with mepis, i could delete some files by making some free
space(less than 100MB).

then i re-installed the missing(correpted) files(i was possible only after
the deltion with mepis).

but firefox is still not working.

so i re-insalled the kernal, and then upgraded.

now all problems solved and got 600MB free space.

I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED.