[fsug-calicut] [lug-northindia] plug and play for Linux on PC like (Terra Soft)

  • From: sharad pratap <sh4r4d@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

hi

         anyone can made it clear that we can make
our
Linux on PC plug and play like (Terra Soft) Mac OS, as
once i found in one article on www.osopinion.com links

   http://www.newsfactor.com/perl/story/18964.html

   "This is something we have been looking forward to
for a long time,"
   said Troy Vitullo,
   internal systems engineer at Terra Soft. "It simply
does not get any
   easier than this -- **press the power button and
you've got Linux.**"

   http://www.newsfactor.com/perl/story/18964.html

Regards
        sharad