[fsug-calicut] Re: install firefox 3.5

  • From: "stranger in black....." <gnuise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:27:52 +0530

@ sharaffudheen........

the firefox*.tar.bz file wont get extracted with this command.......... it
is only meant for tar.gz files.......... this compressed folder doesn't
contain any configure file...... that why I asked how to install it. it will
work when we type ./firefox of double clicking.........

Junise Safvan
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.gnuise.co.cc
www.fsugcalicut.org