[fsug-calicut] Re: gimp workshop

  • From: "മഹേഷ് മുകുന്ദന് | Mahesh M" <maheshmukundan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:05:07 +0530

Earlier I too had contacted some studios in my locality and they are also
looking forward for alternativre. Here these people are much more organised
with an active  photographers assosiation. So if we can talk with them they
would be willing to attend classes. So it would be better if we can hold one
in Thrissur. Ask the one mentioned above to come to Thrissur since we can
expect a better polling out here in Thrissur.

They wanted a supporting tool for their printers and had found many useful
utilities online. Will provide details later on. Think about this..

@Jemshid:
    Please make sure that the reply-to address setting of yours is not to
your mail-id, but to the mailing list itself.

OR is it the problem with list's setting. if so list-admin, please take a
note of it.

--
Mahesh M
Happy hacking...