[fsug-calicut] Re: [fsug-tvm] [FSUG Calicut] Proposing a meetup of FSUG Calicut members.

  • From: "Manu Krishnan T.V" <tvmanukrishnan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-tvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 22:06:33 +0530

FSUG Calicut was fairly active before. As people like Jemshid, Junise,
Sajjad moved to other places, the activity levels went down. Someone
residing there must take the initiative to organize events and meetups.

I am sorry regarding the domain. Was down with fever and didn't came to
know that the domain expired. Renewing it now and the site will be back
online tomorrow. Will take precautions to never let this happen again.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Renjith G <gopinadhanrenjith@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Jaseem has put forward a nice option which is feasible in all situations.
> We can have a meet up through IRC to discuss the topics.what you guys say?
>
> Throw your ideas,
>
> Many kind regards,
> /renjith_g
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:46 PM, jaseem abid <jaseemabid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I am a final year CSE student at NIT C and also a resident of Calicut.
>>
>> I am subscribed to this list for more than a year or so but I have
>> seen negligible activity here. I don't know about the activities that
>> have been conducted so for, or how active this group was. Is it
>> possible to do something now? Can we all meet up once in real life or
>> IRC, and may be do something to keep this group from dying? I just got
>> a mail saying that the FSUG Calicut domain expired. Its a bit sad to
>> see such things happening. I am ready to help and make a step forward
>> for the overall benefit of the community.
>>
>> I'd like to know of there are people with similar thoughts out there.
>> Share with other lugs, fsugs.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Jaseem Abid
>> http://jaseemabid.github.com
>>
>> --
>> "Freedom is the only law".
>> "Freedom Unplugged"
>> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

>> ilug-tvm-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>

>> For details visit the google group page:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>>

>  --
> "Freedom is the only law".
> "Freedom Unplugged"
> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

> ilug-tvm-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> For details visit the google group page:
> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

--
Regards,

Tvm a.k.a Bizzard