[fsug-calicut] TechnoInfosys:Newsletter Sept. 2003 :: BMS Special.

  • From: Indian Linux Group <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:04:03 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the leading software
service provider. Technoinfosys has its core competence in providing Linux
based solutions. With key emphasis on building software and solutions on
Internet Technologies, we bank on our development expertise on the Linux
platform.We focus to offer secure, reliable and effective Linux Solutions.

It is with this mission in mind ,that we are focussed on the widespread
adoptibility on Linux. As an organization focussed on Linux, we have our
operations spread across 3 specialized areas namely packaged products,
customized development and Migration to Linux.

We take pleasure in introducing Bandwidth Management as an area where we have
achieved a major breakthrough.Our products on Bandwidth Management allows to
Control and Manage Interenet / WAN Bandwidth based on ports and protocols.
Moreover we also give very effective report generation to understand the
network traffic in detailed manner. Visit: http://www.technoinfosys.com/bms.html

Our other packaged products include products like Proxy / Firewall /
GroupOffice, Mail servers, Caching server and so on.

In case you need more details on any of our products / solutions we
request you to visit our website : ?www.technoinfosys.com?. In case of any
further queries, kindly mail your concerns to ?info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

Thanking you and assuring you the best of our services and support.

Regards,

TeachoInfosys Newsletter.

FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut