[fsug-calicut] PyCon India Proposal Submission Deadline

  • From: Baiju Muthukadan <baiju.m.mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FSUG Calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 01:39:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

PyCon India 2014 proposal submission deadline is approaching!  The
last date for proposal submission is May 30.  As of today, there are
50+ proposals in the funnel. If you haven't submitted your proposal
yet, submit now!

If you're interested in submitting a proposal, take a look at our Call
for Proposals at http://in.pycon.org/funnel/2014/ and poke around the
site for advice and resources to help you create a great proposal.

PyCon India 2014 will be taking place from September 26-28 in
Bangalore and we're ready to accept proposals. Registration will open
soon, so mark your calendars and get ready to visit Bangalore for
another great PyCon India.

If your company is interested in sponsorship, we need you. Sponsors
are what make PyCon India a possibility, and sponsorship offers some
great values to the generous organizations who support the
conference. Check out prospectus at
http://in.pycon.org/2014/sponsorship-prospectus.pdf Contact Vijay
Kumar at contact@xxxxxxxxxxxx with any sponsorship inquiries.

Keep an eye out for news on our blog at http://in.pycon.org/blog/ and