[fsug-calicut] Opportunity - Linux Redhat AS 3.0 Sys Admin

  • From: Sriram Balagovindan <sriramb666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:57:22 +0000 (GMT)

Helo !!!

We have this below mentioned requirement with one of
our client in Bangalore.

The job description is as follows:
Expert & Hands-on knowledge on trouble shooting Redhat
AS 3.0 OS. Hands-on knowledge of Various IBM Hardware.
Knowledge of clustering. Very good understanding of
capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning.
Hands-on knowledge on software distribution exposure
to CUPS/JUSTPLOT, good knowledge and hands on
experience to shell scripting, excellent communication
skills.

Please forward me resumes of interested candidates to
take this forward.

Regards,

Sriram Balagovindan
Forte Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,