[fsug-calicut] [OT] Vote for Rainwater for Humanity .......

  • From: Jaisen Nedumpala <jaisuvyas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:27:58 +0530

Hai..,

     Please vote for Rainwater for Humanity. A student's project on
rain water harvesting aims to provide clean, safe drinking water to
the people of Kuttanad, where high prevalence of water borne diseases.
Only one day left for voting.

About the project:

http://rainwater.betterxdesign.org

Some photographs: