[fsug-calicut] Monitor "Out of Range" Error !!

  • From: Swalih M <swalihcmr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:42:55 +0530

Hello Friends...

I need your attention on the problem I am facing with ubuntu...

After I booted into ubuntu, I installed the proprietary graphics drivers
(Nvidia ... My Motherboard is ASUS M2N68 AM SE)... After that I restarted.
Now all I can see is, "monitor out of range", on my monitor... Even when I
try booting from live CD, the same error occurs....... I got an earlier
version of ubuntu working as live usage.. but when I installed it, the same
error displayed on my monitor when booting...... :( ...

 I tried many ways to fix this with my friend..... nothing seems to be
working..........

Please help me out... May be it is my destiny not to use Ubuntu !!?? :(

รιgиє∂ вγ:
Swalih.M
www.flickr.com/photos/swalih/
+919946464605